Design Team Thursday

WHOOP!  WHOOP!  It's almost the weekend and next week I'm on vacation!
 
The best part (since I live in Southern Arizona) is that we're going up to the mountains in Northern Arizona and we should actually see some fall weather.  Can't wait to pull on a pair of jeans and a top that actually has sleeves-LOL.
 
So this brings me to my inspiration for you today.  A fabulous fall card that has colorful leaves on a beautiful tree stamped from the September 2013 Layers of Life kit...Tree of Gratitude.  First I cut a square of watercolor paper and I die-cut the cloud line.  I used the die cut as a mask to sponge in the sky with distress inks.  I stamped the tree in Versafine Black Onyx ink, then used my distress markers to dot various colors around and spritzed the entire panel with water.  I stamped the sentiment, fussy-cut it and popped it up.
How simple was that!
 
 
 
Now on to my favorite part of this post - giving some big Unity love to some well-deserving ladies who have popped up with Unity in their projects.  I couldn't limit it to just one, so bear with me.

From Cynthia Olheiser - so simple, so adorable, and paper-piecing!


From Stephanie AtKisson Severin - gorgeous colors.
 

From Preema De Vera - beautiful layers and technique.
 

Now I'll leave you with this quote which I adore.  Have a great weekend!


Labels: , ,