DT Thursday


Hi Unity Peeps!!
It's Noelle posting today.
You guys are so super talented it took me two hours to find something to highlight!  My goodness was that ever inspiring!!
I wish we were all in the same room scrapping on big tables and rubbing elbows!!
Then I went over to Pinterest to find this quote.  It is now 12:30 and I have accomplished very little LOL
I was drawn to smiling.  Lately I have not been as happy as usual and it is pretty hard to be unhappy if you are smiling right??
So let's do this!!  :) 
 Smile often.  That is good advice, every line of this quote is excellent advice!! 
 Millie made this card and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  She used Smile!  Today *IS* a new and beautiful day!  How true is that??  It's not on sale this week but it is only $2.29!!
I love this card too!  The vase is from That's Life.  The polka dots sucked me in the second I saw it!!  It is on sale for $8.00!!  The sentiment is from  Smile, It’s Your Day {July 2015 sentiment kit} and it is on sale for $12.00!!  You might want to go order all of these Smile stamps and make your day better!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We sure appreciate it!!
Happy Shopping!!

Labels: ,