KOM Reminder - Oct 2016 Holiday Hugs

I am so in LOVE with this month's Kit of the Month - Holiday Hugs!  It's filled with so many gorgeous stamps, perfect for Christmas cards.


Let's get straight into the cards...

This is my favorite image - I love her in soft blues and pinks.  

This is a card that is so easy to make and to reproduce.  I colored the city image in 3 shades of blue and the background in 3 shades of orange and stamped the sentiment above it.

This mistletoe image is so adorable.  It's so easy to color and I pair it with the diecut word JOY.

This last card is in non-traditional Christmas colors.  I thought it was fun to try a color combo I've never used before.  The sentiment "Christmas" is from last year's Oct 015 KOM set. Tell me what you think!

If there is just one kit you need to get this month to make all your Christmas cards, this is the one!  KOM membership comes with a lot of perks and you can read all about it here. The kit costs only $26 plus $5 Shipping for U.S.;   Canada & International Shipping $12.
Don't delay as you have just a few days more to get this kit before the new kit is released.

Happy Stamping!

Labels: ,